• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

|Guildship| The Guildship

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Now what I have managed to notice is the extreme amount of guilds not surviving or even standing a chance because they want to be in a regioned are, but don't want to add people to a township reason due to rivalry and security. Now my idea is a Guildship, kinda like a Township but it is smaller and is only made for guilds. I hope everyone enjoys my idea and will give some positive feedback.

Now I have came to the conclusion that people will try to abuse a Guildship just for a regioned area and maybe a add on to a town. But my ideas will be told in this post revolving this situation and I will try to resolve it in use of words and hope for balance.

Guildships:
Now like I said, this will be abused, so I came up with a system, only Guilds that are on the forums such as The Crafter's Guild or Ranger's Corps will have the ability to buy these regioned rings.

Guiding Grounds-
Cost: 6,500c
Requirements:
1 stack of each type of wool you consider your Guild color ( Only need two colors )
Must be 150 block radius away from any townships including a allows Township or Guildship.
Signatures: 5 signatures
Buildings:
Recruitment hall ( Can be anywhere not inside the ring, if we could get this as a seperate region, that would be really cool! NOT TO BEDROCK ONLY 15x15x11 So be careful on building ;) PvP enabled )
Guild hall ( Guild hall: 23x23 No pvp )

- Want to maybe request a ring for the Guildship idea? Send me a pm! :D )

Now I will add more but I am currently on my phone so yeh... Guildships woo! XD

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
This is a really good idea, yesterday i kicked a guy from my town channel but he was actually a member of our newly formed guild. I also like the idea of guild-based towns to help give towns a more defined purpose. I'm actually hoping that more guilds want to have HQ's and what not in New Tempest, maybe once the regioning issues that face Zeal are resolved for shops they can be reused to help substantiate guilds.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Glad you guys liked it, oh and I think I forgot to mention the ring size, I believe 55x55 is good:)?

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
I think with the ability to purchase personal regions we would be able to use them for guilds. Do you mean a 55x55 box? That seems like more than enough area for a budding guild.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
This is a really good idea, yesterday i kicked a guy from my town channel but he was actually a member of our newly formed guild. I also like the idea of guild-based towns to help give towns a more defined purpose. I'm actually hoping that more guilds want to have HQ's and what not in New Tempest, maybe once the regioning issues that face Zeal are resolved for shops they can be reused to help substantiate guilds.

Whaaaat?
Did you sort it out with him? <.<

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Atlas is in the beginning stages of becoming a guild-centered town with the Academy as it's officially-endorsed guild. However, there are some problems with integration, not the least of which is that we don't want all potential members having region access to the whole town. Guild rings would be a beautiful thing.

I believe somebody suggested a 35x35 size ring, which sounds good to me.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I like 55x55 a lot more. given that the guildhall I've built is 52 x 37 >_> Though I'd hope for an option where given a towns permission I can build closer than 150 blocks away, since... well, I'm already done building and moving would be -horrendous- at this stage.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Well, if you're careful with your design you can still make the guild hall bigger than the region. I rather wonder why towns don't do that, instead opting for mile-high stone walls. Just have a barrier between the regioned area and the outskirts.

I like it :)! But i think a problem with the server is there isn't enough enemies. Mainly because people are afriad of pissing of an ally or and allies ally. I love the idea, I really do, and I guess it could just be a safe haven for those in the guild and inside it, its all good but I still feel the allainces for guild and friends of guilds and stuff like that makes people afriad to go out and attack anyone. I mean obviously people don't have to pvp if they don't want to and it can be a peaceful server if it just turns out that way, just merely saying the outcomes.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
we used to have towns smaller than town size back on map 2 in alpha, didnt work out too well because people would form the town (forgot what it was called, i think a hamlet) then never come back on again.

They were fucking everywhere which is why we got rid of small towns all together. The server is more popular now then it was back then but im still not to sure if it will work out.

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Thats the point, I will try to spend some time and if anyone wants to help thats good. But like I said, for legitimate guilds, this means guilds that have players, guilds such as the Crafter's Guild or Ranger's Corp. etc. So people cannot just make small towns and then leave.