• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Guild and RPG ideas

Hey guys,
I was digging around my computer and found this old document where i and a large group of devs/designers come up with a neat guild system and an RPG system. I wanted to share this with you guys so that you can add to it and make it better. It all has to be within the bounds of minecraft. I also happen to have been the lead designer for this project.

I would love it if the server used and of the ideas on this project.

Original thoughts in firsst making it,
I was with a friend of mine who was a developer in minecraft plugins. We had a common interest in creating specific minecraft servers, which were pvp and roleplaying combined. We got together with a few others and added onto this document for a while, hoping to make a server that would support these ideas.

Most of the people building this idea were fans of anime. The general thought of the RPG section was from anime Sword Art Online. I suggest watching the anime, for it is one of the best i've seen.

HERE IS THE DOCUMENT ;)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/14Rf8cJyT7gziTUHQ3kt0fvlkTxTBZvq1xijC7gNUocY/edit?usp=sharing

Post ideas on this thread thanks :)