• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Guild additions

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
I realize that most guilds are just starting out; however, I think that there should be more structure available to them. Such as
  • commands like /guild following the same structure as towns (to identify members and such)
  • possible protection of area with taxes (like towns) say around 50x50x50
  • chat channels
  • A group custom title?
Thoughts? @Kainzo

Last edited:

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
Personally, the only thing i can see wrong with this, would be the protection part. if there is regions, it would have to be limited to say... 50x50x50? and of course have a small tax. for the custom title, I can see maybe a suffix, that would have only 1 letter, in a specific color. so let's say freepers, [F] might be an example.

_Fish_

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally, the only thing i can see wrong with this, would be the protection part. if there is regions, it would have to be limited to say... 50x50x50? and of course have a small tax. for the custom title, I can see maybe a suffix, that would have only 1 letter, in a specific color. so let's say freepers, [F] might be an example.
silly me. I meant to put in a limit on that. I like your suffix idea