• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Guides in Hub Chat

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
I think that sometimes the hub chat can get really spammy and full of bad things, even when most people are on haven. Since the Moderators and Admins aren't always available to look at chat all the time, I suggest that guides be given permission to mute in hub chat.

@Guides @hilltim1

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
i have seen 2 spammers when this would have been nice. One of them had a macro so eye-bleedingly fast we all had to leave Hub chat to see any other chat for more than .5 seconds.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I think that sometimes the hub chat can get really spammy and full of bad things, even when most people are on haven. Since the Moderators and Admins aren't always available to look at chat all the time, I suggest that guides be given permission to mute in hub chat.

[USERGROUP=35]@Guides[/USERGROUP] @hilltim1

To be determined by Kainzo/Admins, I'm up for it.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3

[USERGROUP=35]@Guides[/USERGROUP] @hilltim1
hub chat is before they even get to tour chat (which is currently what guides have powers in) amirite?

I think this is a good idea!

MorganFX

Legacy Supporter 5
i think its a good idea but should be left to kainzo to decide as well as there should be circumstances on muting in hub like muting in tour.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Good idea. Would help prevent people with actual questions being drowned out.