• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide/Mod App: GoofyyGhoul

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: GoofyyGhoul
  2. Position applying for: Mod & Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 26/EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since Sep 24, 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good mod/guide?: I have a pretty good understanding of the server and how it has been run in the past (though I can definitely use a brush up on things since I am a little rusty) and I have good experience in dealing/working with people and holding managerial type positions in my professional career!
  6. Any prior experience moderating servers/projects?: I have been a moderator on a few servers when I was a bit younger and heavily into Minecraft. As for HeroCraft, I have held positions in the past such as Guide, Proctor (when it was around), Balance Team, and also another position that I can't remember at the moment.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm aware that it has been a pretty long time since I have played consistently on the server and am not expecting to be outright "handed" a mod or guide position. I just wanted to get my application out there for once the server resets or for a bit before so that I can help out wherever I can and support the community that I grew up on! I do work full time but have a great deal of days off but am always on my phone and have access to both discord and the forums so when I'm not online, I'm still reachable. I also have 2 monitors so even if I am in other games, I have the ability to have both the forums and the server pulled up simultaneously! Look forward to hopefully working with some of you and helping out in the future! :)