• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Skyboy49707

skyboy49707

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft IGN: Skyboy49707
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 17. Pacific Standard Time
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Two Years and Two months.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think i will make a good guide because I'm currently active on the server seven days a week. I am an elite player since I've been playing for two years. I've also been a guide before and know what its like to be one. I understand the responsibility with becoming a guide and how vital they are to the server. Without guides helping the new players around, HeroCraft wouldn't have so many Veteran and Elite players playing.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?:My name is Jeremy I go to a High School called Technology High. We focus on Math and Science's. I have a strong Mechanical Engineering background. I play soccer for my high school as well as run track. I've competed in State Finals for track, and have won the State Championship with my traveling soccer team. If there's anything else you want to know about me just ask. I like to think of myself as an open book