• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application; Scycor

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN:
Scycor

Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:
14 | Atlantic Standard Time (AST)

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
12 months exactly (December 29).

Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
Guide... A very important staff position. Guides are the players who help those in need, they are the people new players go to for assistance. Being a Guide is what I've wanted to be for the whole entire time I have been playing Herocraft. However, I did not bother to apply since I was 13, I figured that under NO circumstances they would accept anyone under 14. Now that my birthday has passed and I have almost been playing for a year, I'm ready give this a shot.

One of my many reasons why I think I would make a good guide is because I know very much about this server. As I already stated, I have almost been playing for a full year now, so that means I have a lot of experience. Since I'm always paying attention to the chat, I know so many answers to questions new players have. I know I can already answer those questions however I think they would be more comfortable if they knew I was a Guide. I know if it were me I would feel much more secure talking to a Guide rather than a normal player. (That just may be me though :p). Sure, I ask questions here and there but everyone does once and awhile right?

Another reason why I would make a good guide is because i'm very active. Normally i'm on Herocraft about 2-5 hours a day and since I've been active it has been a blast. At the start of the map I wasn't on much, many people thought I quit... However that was not the case. My laptop had been broken (The fan was broke and Screen was broke). I figured out what was wrong with it, bought it a new cooling pad, new VGA cable and a new mouse. Finally, even though it took me awhile, I'm ready to get back into the Herocraft world!

Finally, I love to answer questions. As most of you know I'm always talking in [o] and [h] chat, I like getting conversations started up because I'm a talkative person. I also really enjoy helping people, it's one of the main things that I do best. I am always looking at the chat and if people need help or have a question I normally answer the question if it hasn't already been done. Even though the age restriction for Guide is 15 I do feel I am mature enough to handle being a Guide.

These are the few reasons why I think I would make a good Guide. I'm active, Love to help, I have a lot of knowledge about this server and the most important thing, I have the heart and time to do the job right. I have so many hours playing on this server over the past few years and as it currently stands the hours are going up and up. Rest assured, the hours will keep rising for for quite some time now.

Additional info you would like to tell us?:
Well, I have been on Herocraft ever since I bought Minecraft, I even donated before I even played the server. I have seen a lot of what HeroCraft has to offer. I have been here since: The last few days of Zeal, the map DragonGuard, the Stamina update and now finally we are here in, Bastion! (I know there was a bunch of other updates, but that would just take way to long.) After all of that, I have not once been banned, muted or even got in and trouble with the Staff since I have started.
Over the past months there are so many people that I have made friends with on this server. Some go and some stay for a long time. I really enjoy this server and I feel a need to give back to all enjoyment it has given me over the past year. I realize that I can already help new players and are encouraged to but, being a Guide would let people know that they can message me in game if tour chat is to busy, or they just want help from one person.
Like I said once before, I've always wanted to be a Guide ever since I got into Herocraft at the start of DragonGuard. I will do and try my best to live up to the expectations if I do get the position of a guide. I truly believe that if you are going to apply for a position in the Herocraft community you should give it your all, so that is why I have so much typed out for all of you people to see.

Information about myself: I am currently in Grade 9, first year of High School. So far everything is great, I even have 85%+ in all of my classes so far. Right now I currently have a small job as a Paperboy (That's right be jealous.) At the moment I'm saving up for a new gaming laptop so I can make my Herocraft experience that much better. I am an average gamer too. I have been playing video games ever since I was very little and have been playing computer games for 5 years now. Some of the video games I play include: Battlefield 2, Call of Duty series, Dragonball Online, DC Universe online and Minecraft.

Oh and.. Herocraft rocks <3

Thanks for reading my application,

Scycor :cool: 22/01/13 - Still very interested!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Whelp, been a long time comin.
You help out in tour chat probably more often then my Guides, so I'm glad to finally bring you aboard!
Get with me in game.
Alator - Please give this man his title, in-game perms, and a firm smack on the bum. In which ever order you wish.