• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Rangehoplite

1. Minecraft IGN: Rangehoplite

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age|Timezone: 16 years old/UTC

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would make a good guide because I try to be nice and help out all the new players that have trouble getting around the Herocraft world. I try too keep things friendly and loose. I have explored all pages on the Herocraft Wiki and try to memorize everything on it. I put in about 5+ hours a day and I am active on the forums. I do not think anyone on this server dislikes me and I try to offer help to anyone when I can. I really like this server and I would like to become a guide and help improve this server in any way :)

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was muted February 12th 2013, and I have not been in any trouble since and do not plan on getting into any. I have never been banned on this server and do not plan on it. I understand that this would be a large position for me to take on (if I get accepted) but I am willing to put the time in and help the best server I have ever played on!

Thanks so much!

Rangehoplite