• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application : PwnageDude10

PwnageDude10

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: PwnageDude10
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 13, Arizona so alternating between PST and MTN
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on HeroCraft for almost a month.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I could make a good guide because I make friends easily and try to help the community in any way I can. I usually help early in the morning from 5:30 - 7:30 AM my time when no guides are on. I help new players on the server find what they are looking for. Also, since some new players aren't used to no /spawn command. I usually end up giving free ports around worlds for the new players to make there stay on the server more enjoyable.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Don't let my age deter you away. I know I am pretty young, but I love minecraft and can be very mature (if necessary). I am on 3-4 hours a day and can help anyone in need of help. I love to go to Warshard to help new players get used to the server. For example, I am in about 3-4 New player "towns" in Warshard. I would love to help the HeroCraft community and make it even better for the players to come. Thank you for your consideration.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: PwnageDude10
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 13, Arizona so alternating between PST and MTN
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on HeroCraft for almost a month.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I could make a good guide because I make friends easily and try to help the community in any way I can. I usually help early in the morning from 5:30 - 7:30 AM my time when no guides are on. I help new players on the server find what they are looking for. Also, since some new players aren't used to no /spawn command. I usually end up giving free ports around worlds for the new players to make there stay on the server more enjoyable.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Don't let my age deter you away. I know I am pretty young, but I love minecraft and can be very mature (if necessary). I am on 3-4 hours a day and can help anyone in need of help. I love to go to Warshard to help new players get used to the server. For example, I am in about 3-4 New player "towns" in Warshard. I would love to help the HeroCraft community and make it even better for the players to come. Thank you for your consideration.

The age requirement for Guides is 15+.

In addition they must have good standing in the community, and you have had issues in the past with breaking the rules. I suggest waiting until you turn 15, and IF you have stay out of trouble perhaps you will be given a chance.