• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Look_Out

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Look_Out
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 20 / Eastern US
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Four and a half years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have been apart of herocraft for a long time, and I think it is time for me to share my knowledge to all the new people who are looking to start a new adventure. I'm always in help chat; helping them with their questions. I like to make people laugh and have a great time because that is how you get people to keep coming back. The more people that keep playing the funner it is for everyone.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm here to have fun.

Last edited:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have been apart of herocraft for a long time, and I think it is time for me to share my knowledge to all the new people who are looking to start a new adventure. I'm always in help chat; helping them with their questions. I like to make people laugh and have a great time because that is how you get people to keep coming back. The more people that keep playing the funner it is for everyone.
Hi. You alive and interested?

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter

Welcome!