• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: kriskills

kriskills

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN: kriskills
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 20/MST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 8 months
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
  • I am an active part on this server, and the head of a very active kingdom (ARC). I am a proctor, and have been for awhile, with over 100 whitelisted users. I know much about the rules, and have been around this server for awhile. I am very good with new people and have had lots of experience with them (have recruited a few). I have plenty of time to help out new players, and usually try to help when I can. I promise to help where needed whether it be guiding new players around, or helping take care of PE's that are within my power to do so. I feel I am mature enough to handle this responsibility and would be a great addition to the guide team. I would continue handling whitelist apps when I have time/ if proctors fall behind.
  • When people join the server, they need to see a friendly and helping face. I am very kind, and understanding, and will take the time to walk them through the rules and basics. I have the free time to do this, and am active on both the forums and in-game. I know how it feels to be a new player on a server like this, because I was one. I grew up on this server, and was still learning when we tested the Heroes plugin. I did not know all the different things you could do with this game, and to be honest, it gets confusing. I pretty much know all the commands needed, and the basics of each class. I can make their experience here a little better, and a little less confusing. I know, even with the signs, it gets a little hard to understand, so as a guide, I will be the first contact they have with people here. I would love to help out and keep herocraft alive with new players. I will continue to do my whitelisting role, as it is a part of the guide's job, and and ready to take on this new challenge

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been a tutor in school, and I know how to help people that don't know whats going on. I am very patient and don't anger easily. People look up to me, and I can be a greater part of this community.