• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application-Joshtsai

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Just a quick side note that I am applying for both Guide and Proctor because I feel these positions go together hand in hand and already are very similar to each other.

On to the application:

1. Minecraft IGN: joshtsai

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age |Timezone: 18 | Pacific Standard Time

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing on May 23 2012, so just over 3 years

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would be a good guide because of my goal on being the most helpful that I can possibly be all while trying to have the best personal experience I can on this server. I know the rules of the server very well, having read them many times over. While I have only been back for a week, I have been brought up to speed on the changes that the server has gone through and I have learned a lot. A good guide is one who is always able to help that new person on the server. I feel as someone new to this map, yet a veteran on the server, helps me to be able to relate to new people who are lost, understand the server better. I know what is complicated and confusing and I am able to boil it down for people and help them learn. I already try to be helpful in help and tour chat even without the position, and I will probably continue to do so no matter what happens. I also am in a timezone in which when many other guides are offline I am still going strong. I can be there for the new players who are in EU or AU timezones more easily. Lately I have been helping out when I can where there are no other staff members online. I have learned a lot about the new things in the server added in after Bastion.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: A lot of info in here would be redundant to my proctor application posted alongside this one so I will just give a quick summary: In my life I have lots of personal experiences helping people and showing them the ropes. I am motivated and always try to work as hard as I can.

Please see my proctor application for more info on myself linked here.

It is also worth mentioning I applied for Guide long ago, however I think it was during a time where there wasn’t really a S.Guide so I think I just simply fell through the cracks.

Here is that application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/joshtsais-guide-application.34732/

Edit #1: Added more into into why I would be a good guide along with the first bump of the application.

Last edited:

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Bumping because Kainzo mentioned that the server is looking for qualified staff.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Just a quick side note that I am applying for both Guide and Proctor because I feel these positions go together hand in hand and already are very similar to each other.

On to the application:

1. Minecraft IGN: joshtsai

2. Position applying for: Guide

3. Age |Timezone: 18 | Pacific Standard Time

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I started playing on May 23 2012, so just over 3 years

5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would be a good guide because of my goal on being the most helpful that I can possibly be all while trying to have the best personal experience I can on this server. I know the rules of the server very well, having read them many times over. While I have only been back for a week, I have been brought up to speed on the changes that the server has gone through and I have learned a lot. A good guide is one who is always able to help that new person on the server. I feel as someone new to this map, yet a veteran on the server, helps me to be able to relate to new people who are lost, understand the server better. I know what is complicated and confusing and I am able to boil it down for people and help them learn. I already try to be helpful in help and tour chat even without the position, and I will probably continue to do so no matter what happens. I also am in a timezone in which when many other guides are offline I am still going strong. I can be there for the new players who are in EU or AU timezones more easily. Lately I have been helping out when I can where there are no other staff members online. I have learned a lot about the new things in the server added in after Bastion.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: A lot of info in here would be redundant to my proctor application posted alongside this one so I will just give a quick summary: In my life I have lots of personal experiences helping people and showing them the ropes. I am motivated and always try to work as hard as I can.

Please see my proctor application for more info on myself linked here.

It is also worth mentioning I applied for Guide long ago, however I think it was during a time where there wasn’t really a S.Guide so I think I just simply fell through the cracks.

Here is that application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/joshtsais-guide-application.34732/

Edit #1: Added more into into why I would be a good guide along with the first bump of the application.

Done! @LordZelkova