• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application - jmoney222

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
  1. Minecraft IGN: jmoney222
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I think I would make a good guide because I was a pretty dang good one for over 1 year, until I went inactive due to school. I'm active again and would like to keep contributing to the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: This is my original Guide application from 2011 --> http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/guide-application-jmoney222.9866/

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh hey, I think I remember you!
Aha, well you know the drill. Be active for awhile, help out in tour and help chat. I need to see that you'll not only stay active, but you're willing to spend time helping our newer players!
I'll check back in a week or so to see how you're doing!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Oh hey, I think I remember you!
Aha, well you know the drill. Be active for awhile, help out in tour and help chat. I need to see that you'll not only stay active, but you're willing to spend time helping our newer players!
I'll check back in a week or so to see how you're doing!
<3 Barnubus

EDIT: Barnubus any update? :)

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I had been hoping to see you online, but I didn't see you at all. I asked a few staff members, they failed to have seen you more then once. Were you online much?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I need active Guides. I didn't see you more then once helping. Again, to be fair, I asked around to staff members and other Guides and no one had seen you helping more then once a night.
So, at this time the answer is no.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
I need active Guides. I didn't see you more then once helping. Again, to be fair, I asked around to staff members and other Guides and no one had seen you helping more then once a night.
So, at this time the answer is no.
Barn, you're hardly ever on. :( I wouldn't continue to ask if I wasn't actually doing anything, but alright.