• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application - iTzDeXy

iTzDeXy

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft IGN:
iTzDeXy
Position applying for:
Guide
Age|Timezone:
17 | GMT
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
1year and a few months
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
I have played Herocraft for over a year now and feel as if what I have learned from playing and how to play can benefit others who are new to the server. Not only that but I also play for long periods of time and feel as if I could help a lot of people from a range of timezones. Other than just knowing useful information I also don't get irritated by continuous silly or self-explanatory questions very easily.
Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I find I can answer or find out answers to questions very easily and quickly but can also put it in simple terms for those who don't understand certain aspects of Herocraft. I have also been a Guide once before I think it got removed because of my inactivity as a Proctor last year (I can't remember what exactly happened to why I lost it), never the less I enjoyed being a Guide while I was one and I would really enjoy being one again if I was given that opportunity.
Thanks for reading,
Dexy