• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: Deztrox

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: Deztrox
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 15 / EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since the beginning of this map.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?: Over my time on herocraft, I have tried to be as helpful as possible towards new members and old ones. I understand at times I can be immature and possibly vulgar, but I always try to be as clear as possible. I have two younger brothers, so I understand how to deal with younger members as well, as they can be in-patient and sometimes rude when things are not going their way. I also feel I have quite a good understanding of server mechanics and rules and feel I can help players who do not. I have been an admin on a server named Avalon Empires, where I started as a helper and moved my way up to admin. I have owned my own server, named ChaosCraft and I learned from being an owner, that not everyone views the server as clearly as you do. Due to all these reason I believe I will be a helpful guide to the amazing community of HeroCraft!

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm Canadian, I tutor math, I'm on the rowing team.. yup...

Last edited:

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you for applying!
If you're still interested in Guide, I'm looking to promote soon, but I need to see that you're active and are willing to often help in Tour/Help channels. Be visible, and be helpful, and I'll look back at all the applications soon.

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah, sorry for not responding, I just didn't get the alert since it wasn't a replyand dint check the app

Deztrox

Legacy Supporter 4
I think I'm aloud to bump.. anyways I'm still interested and I think I'm helping out well enough.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
You're fine to bump, and I'm glad you have. I've seen you helping, and I'm happy you're still actively interested!
I think you'll do fine in the Guide team!
@Angyles - Lets get this man his tag/title!