• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: clwusmc

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
  1. Minecraft IGN: clwusmc
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 29 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 25, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I generally like to help people in any way I can. I am always on during all hours of the day. I have a good understanding of the game and the mechanics of the game and read and keep up on the wiki on a regular basis. I can help people with all the commands and rules. I can also give decent advice on other topics of just basic survival in herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: 29 year old former US Marine. Currently attending college for my Masters Degree in GIS Management. Have some programming background in php, html, mySQL, Oracle, VBscript, SQL, python and several other languages. May get busy for a couple months because I was invited to work on a programming project for NASA through an independent study program at my school, but I do get on here often and even if I take breaks I always come back. Also I was a proctor for Runefaust when it was up as a sister server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368401692,1358663260][/DOUBLEPOST]I am back and interested in this again, if you believe I can be of some use in this position.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: clwusmc
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 29 EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 25, 2012
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I generally like to help people in any way I can. I am always on during all hours of the day. I have a good understanding of the game and the mechanics of the game and read and keep up on the wiki on a regular basis. I can help people with all the commands and rules. I can also give decent advice on other topics of just basic survival in herocraft.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: 29 year old former US Marine. Currently attending college for my Masters Degree in GIS Management. Have some programming background in php, html, mySQL, Oracle, VBscript, SQL, python and several other languages. May get busy for a couple months because I was invited to work on a programming project for NASA through an independent study program at my school, but I do get on here often and even if I take breaks I always come back. Also I was a proctor for Runefaust when it was up as a sister server.
[DOUBLEPOST=1368401692,1358663260][/DOUBLEPOST]I am back and interested in this again, if you believe I can be of some use in this position.

Danda - I think he would make a fantastic Guide. Promote please?[DOUBLEPOST=1368546055][/DOUBLEPOST]Danda will add you as soon as he can get in game =)

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter

clwusmc

Legacy Supporter 6
@Danda @Angyles @gabizou @Barnubus Would like to officially reopen my guide app. I seem to have lost my position at least on the forums. I had posted on the forums, I SWEAR, somewhere that I would get busy with school. I am still rather busy, but have found time to be here lately. If it is too much trouble, I still have my title and access to chat in game. I can still do my duties without any changes on the forums. I am just limited a little and I miss information.