• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: <adioshoes78>

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: adiosheos78
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16/ EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Almost 3 years
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I have held two other staff positions on the server. I am a good hard worker and i have alot of free time. I am a friendly player and love meeting new people. I understand the rules and memorized them to where i can easily answer most of the new players questions.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: On herocraft, i have held staff positions. I have been a proctor but i went inactive due to personal reasons but i would say i did a fairly well job and i made sure players followed the rules. I was also on the balance team and helped fix and balance a few of the classes.

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Thank you for applying!
I'm happy to have a veteran applying for Guide, but I need you to be more active, more visible in Tour/Help chats. Help out as much as you can, and in a few weeks of being active/helping, bump your app and I'll check it then!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
You've been very active and visible, and impressed quite a few people. Welcome to the team!
@Angyles - A promotion for this man, please!