• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide Application: _JAD3N

_JAD3N

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: _JAD3N
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | (-8) PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 weeks (and planning to stick around)
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I find myself answering the HelpMe channel at least once per hour, answering repetitive questions that new players ask; I am friendly and patient, and as you can see, my typing skills are surprisingly proper.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I play everyday (with the exception of days before exams -- I am a teenager, after all), for at least 2 hours a day. I have never been banned from a Minecraft server before, and my online record is clean... as far as I know, anyways. This is the first Minecraft server that I've enjoyed, despite being raided twice, and I don't plan on doing anything that could jeopardize my presence here.
Video of me doing a dual-commentary (just for you to check out, I guess?):
(Oh trust me, I can be much more mature than that, but haha this is just to show that I'm no newb at MC.)​