• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: WitchOnaRampage

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
  1. Minecraft IGN: WitchOnaRampage
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: "Mature" :D | Australian east coast - server time + approx. 15 hrs
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since July 2012; I have taken two breaks of 2 months each in that time.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I like connecting with people and chatting. I have a fairly good understanding about many aspects of HC due to my experience working on the wiki, although I'm always learning new stuff! I'm particularly mindful of giving new players a positive impression of the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am applying again for the Guide position, which I previously held in mid-2013. I'm not competitive about helping new players and if other guides or players are actively helping I'll likely stay quiet other than to fill in the gaps. In fact, most of my helping takes place via private messages rather than in the public chats - particularly where a player appears to be dealing with something that needs more talking through than just answering one or two questions.