• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app: Tykngr

Eckhart_

TNT
Minecraft IGN: Tykngr
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone:16 years. MST (Mountin Standerd Time)

How long have you been on Herocraft?:I am not quite sure on this. Around a year off and on.
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:

I Think I would make a good guide because, I spend most of my free time on herocraft, that is when I am not at school or out, on occasion. Most of the time I spend on herocraft is in the Help chat, I find helping new players passes time. It's also quite fun. I answer any question I see that I have any idea about. Yes I'll admit I've been wrong a few time, but learned new things each time. I've help people from new players who have never played multiplayer before, to helping players who have been here long then me. The reason I am Appling is I want to help out more, the help chat is great! I love helping the players who have questions. But I feel that if I was a guide I'd have a better chance to help more people.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: (blacklist: the list that told the city owners who not to trust)

Alright, as you probably know, I was blacklisted on the last map. Although I still don't agree with it, and how it was handled by the staff and the players. I did apologise for what was said and any harm I may had caused. I was not unblacklisted that I know of. I wanted to tell you this because it's dirt on my record. I understand if I cannot become a guide because of this. But I really do hope you can see past the things I have done, and allow me to help the people of this great server in as many ways as I can. No matter the decision, I'll still constantly help in the help chat.

Sincerely Tykngr
EDIT:Sorry Messed up the title...