• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: superlode

superlode

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: superlode

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 18 | GMT - 5

How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been whitelisted for a little bit more than 2 years

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I really try my best to help people when I can, to the point where I almost always die at night, because I'm trying to finish my answer, even if enemies are chasing me. I try to be as friendly as I can and, at the end of the day, I'm happy if I was able to help people on here. I always try to the best of my knowledge to answer questions.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I had a little server with my friends where I developed some plugins and more importantly, some skills for heroes as a hobby, I believe this helped me understand heroes plugin better. I understand how confusing it can be from needing to teach my friends how it worked multiple times. Another thing is that english is not my first language although, I try to polish it as much as I can.