• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: qsa123456789

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN: qsa123456789

2.Position applying for: Guide

3.Age|Timezone: 14 (Angyles told me to post)| GMT + 11:00

4.How long have you been on HeroCraft?: Over 1 year (My join date is Dec 20,2011)

5.Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I am very active both on the forums and in-game. I constantly try to help answer questions and resolve problems in tour and help chat. I pride myself on giving detailed answers to simpler questions that can help further newer players knowledge and understanding of the server. I'm sure Angyles or any other member of staff has seen me and knows what I am talking about. When I don't know the answer, I do not just wait and hope another member of staff or helpful player will give the correct answer, I go to the wiki and find out. This not only helps the other player but myself included. I am patient and can take the time to sit down and walk through aspects of the server that may be unfamiliar to others. (Attribute System,Classes/Professions etc)

During my time in the Help and Tour channels I have been proficient at answering questions regarding the HeroCraft Modpack, such as its contents and how to correctly install it. I feel that to be a good Guide it is not just about answering questions all day, but to make the players feel welcome. I always try to converse with the players in the Tour channel, get to know them, let them get to know me and so on. I also know lots of people, so I can direct players to towns they will feel comfortable in. This gives them the opportunity to get to know someone who has been playing on the server for a while and who can settle them into this at first, daunting server. This allows for a more enjoyable experience, which in turn keeps the player on the server for longer, giving them a chance to become a part of the community.

When players ask when their whitelist applications will be reviewed I direct them to the wiki (hc.to/wiki) and to the voting page hc.to/vote. This gives them something constructive to do whilst waiting and will help them get a leg up once they are eventually whitelisted.

6.Additional Info you would like to tell us?: As I am on the lower end of the required age for a staff position, do not fear that if I am accepted I will not be able to communicate professionally. Other than that, I've summed up everything in my previous response.
If there are any further queries don't hesitate to ask, I will be sure to respond to them as soon as possible.

Note: I am turning 15 on the 22nd of November.

Last edited:

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello~
I have't seen you online much, or at least in tour/help chats.
Wondering if you were still active and interested, and it was just our difference in time zones, or if you've list interest.
I need to know anyone I promote to Guide will stay active and dedicated!

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
I can assure you I am still interested, I have been inactive only because I have had end of year exams last 2 weeks. I very much want this position and is something I am/would be proud of. If it makes you feel any better in 1 month, school ends for us Australians and summer holidays begins. So you will see me active all day everyday. Keep an eye out for me this weekend though, I am returning to my normal schedule.