• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Oxea

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: Oxea

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: 19|UTC/GMT +10

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Was whitelisted either in December 2010 or January 2011.

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: As a Proctor you could say I already have similar responsibilities as a Guide. Apart from obviously whitelisting the applicant on Herocraft, there's a portion of our work were we help assist and 'guide' these somewhat uninformed players. I've been a Proctor since June and whitelisted since either December 2010 or January 2011 (sorry but I honestly have forgotten).

Which during that time, I have come to know so many of the dynamic community and learnt so much of how Herocraft works over the period of 3 maps. With this knowledge, I believe I can now take a more active role within the Herocraft server and help those players both new and old in an unbiased manner.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: Over the past couple of weeks, work has really been hectic for me and with this latest map, I haven't put much time actually playing Herocraft. Although I have had the time to be active on the forums with my duties as a Proctor, something that I engage in whenever I can, as-soon-as-possible. In saying this, I will allocate time to be active on the server as my duty as a Guide if I get accepted.

Also, again, I feel that I owe a lot to this server which has given me plenty of entertainment, friendships and a sense of responsibility being a Proctor. I believe that becoming a Guide will be just one of many ways to say thanks to you guys for having me here and allow me to continue to help the community on a higher level. Regardless of whether you need a Guide next week or in a couple of months, I'll be here ready to undertake the responsibility whenever.

Thank you for reading, look forward to your reply soon!

Last edited: