• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Minerjoesdog

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.Minecraft IGN: Minerjoesdog
2.Position applying for: Guide
3.Age|Timezone: 16 | My timezone is Central, but I wake up early in the morning usually around 4-6 AM, so, I'm on at a time when most guides are not usually on, which is really needed.
4.How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly 2 years, so I have lots of experience, and I know the rules well.
5.Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I'm a nice player, and I have always wanted to help the players of Herocraft and help Herocraft to become even better. As a guide, I'll be on watch for new players to help, and I will work hard to become the best guide I can be. I'll try my best to place each new player into a good position to become a great Herocraft player, by giving them knowledge and tips about Herocraft.
6.Additional info you would like to tell us?: I am fiercely loyal to Herocraft, and extremely dedicated and hardworking; I will work until I complete any task I am given, and I follow orders and respect my superiors.
I appreciate your time,
-minerjoesdog

-Edited-[DOUBLEPOST=1370385899,1343573204][/DOUBLEPOST]-Still interested- -Waiting...[DOUBLEPOST=1370655909][/DOUBLEPOST]Going to be gone from June 8th-15th, so if I don't respond to any posts on this app, that's why.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
If you can, write a new application instead of bumping an app from a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.