• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Mariohgcz

Mariohgcz

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: Mariohgcz
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|GMT -6
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A good 7 months now.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I love our community, and how well we can all get along. I spend around 5 hours a day on HC, and that way, I have learned all of the rules, and gameplay mechanics of the server. I spend a lot of time in the Help chat, and I like answering questions of any nature basic, rule related, class specific, or even giving tips. Sometimes, while being online, I have noticed that I am online at times when no other staff is available to answer such questions, thus, leaving them unanswered. I have previous moderator experience in 2 different servers, and I have learned the steps for keeping the community friendly, happy, and safe. I think that what makes a server, are 2 different factors: A good, healthy, and mature community; and an efficient, responsible, mature, and caring staff team.
And all of these traits are acquired, and enchanced by experience, and I have lots of it.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Minecraft is my crush, if you could say so, as I spend aa good bit of my time with it. Ignoring this creepy fact, I also enjoy several other genres of games, such as RPG's, FPS's, etc... I am semi trilingual (who knows when that might come in handy) and I am starting to code in java, including some simple Bukkit plugins. My favorite food is bacon (we all know everyone loves bacon), and my favorite writter is Jules Verne.

Finally, I want to thank you for your consideration, and reading this Guide application.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
  1. Minecraft IGN: Mariohgcz
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|GMT -6
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: A good 7 months now.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I love our community, and how well we can all get along. I spend around 5 hours a day on HC, and that way, I have learned all of the rules, and gameplay mechanics of the server. I spend a lot of time in the Help chat, and I like answering questions of any nature basic, rule related, class specific, or even giving tips. Sometimes, while being online, I have noticed that I am online at times when no other staff is available to answer such questions, thus, leaving them unanswered. I have previous moderator experience in 2 different servers, and I have learned the steps for keeping the community friendly, happy, and safe. I think that what makes a server, are 2 different factors: A good, healthy, and mature community; and an efficient, responsible, mature, and caring staff team.
And all of these traits are acquired, and enchanced by experience, and I have lots of it.

6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Minecraft is my crush, if you could say so, as I spend aa good bit of my time with it. Ignoring this creepy fact, I also enjoy several other genres of games, such as RPG's, FPS's, etc... I am semi trilingual (who knows when that might come in handy) and I am starting to code in java, including some simple Bukkit plugins. My favorite food is bacon (we all know everyone loves bacon), and my favorite writter is Jules Verne.

Finally, I want to thank you for your consideration, and reading this Guide application.
I think you'd make a good guide, let's get an admin in here to help you along ;)
@Xanipher @Lastivity @BuddahHopper @bearcat99