• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: Lunar_izy

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
Minecraft IGN: Lunar_izy
Position applying for: Guide
Age|Timezone: 15 | EST
How long have you been on Herocraft?: since August 2011
Why do you think you would make a good guide?:
I think I would make a good guide because I always try to answer questions about the server in help and tour channels. I also think I would make a good Guide because I know quite a bit about the hero plugin and the server itself. I feel that in real life and in games I am a friendly and helpful guy.

I would love to give back to the server by helping any player that is confused. I feel that it is sorta the job of the players who have played longer to help out anyone in need. If I were to become a guide I would make it a lot easier for the new players to know what is right and wrong since I know quite a bit about the server. That is why I believe I would make a good guide

Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been playing minecraft since early beta. I am a big fan of TF2 and GMOD. I also enjoy FPS's and most strategy games. Also, i emjoy playing most RTS's. I am a huge fan on Sci-Fi and fantasy books. That is really all I have to say about myself. I'm taking a class on programming Python.

Lunar_izy

Legacy Supporter 4
bump[DOUBLEPOST=1350422101,1344738079][/DOUBLEPOST]bump[DOUBLEPOST=1351115489][/DOUBLEPOST]just edited some minor mistakes in grammar and punctuation