• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: KanJam49

KanJam49

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: KanJam49
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 Years and 3 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I believe I would be a good guide because I'm a well seasoned player, I have a thorough and strong knowledge of the rules and ways of Herocraft, and I'm friendly and like to help! Herocraft has done so much for me and I'd really enjoy an opportunity to return the favor.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have held staff positions before. I was a banker (when that was still a position) I was a proctor and I even used to be a guide! I was demoted from these positions only when I left to be a summer camp counselor and then took a leave of absences, which is totally understandable because staff needs to be active! Now that I have a good computer to game on and the forgiving schedule of a college freshman, I now can devote the time that this position deserves. Seeing as I'm posting this at almost 3am EST, I will also be available when some guides aren't. I hope you consider my application. :)