• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide app <darkbalde2040>

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: darkbalde2040

Position applying for: Guide

Age|Timezone: UTC-08:00

How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2 all-most 3 months

Why do you think you would make a good guide?: im all-ways helping when i can in help and tour chat and giveing people the link to the wiki so they can read up on any extra info they may need i encourage players to pm me in forums or in game if they need need info about the game. anything i don't know i will look up on the forums my self.

Additional info you would like to tell us?: im Farly active on the server (round 4 to 5 hours a day) been playing minecraft sense beta so and only just got into SMP the last few months. i know a lot about vanilla minecraft and have picked up a lot about herocraft and how the mods in the server work and about the class's roles and professions strong and weak points. ps... im also super friendly :) and all most never rage.

darkbalde2040

Legacy Supporter 7
i would like to withdraw my guide app going to put my time and apply for proctor to help the server.