• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: 911chandler

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: 911chandler
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 15 years of age (almost to getting my permit :D) and I am in CST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been on herocraft for I think 6 of 7 months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: First off, I have given tours of all 3 towns that I am a part of (Halvalor, Valhalor, and Valhalla), and all who I have given guidance to have said that my help was very useful. Second, I look at the server rules each week and memorize them because, for a while, our town was getting raided, and we believed them to be cheating, so I took it upon myself to memorize the rules and try to nail them with cheating. Once they stopped,I feared they were going to group larger and come at us again,so I continued to memorize the rules just in case.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have nothing else really to explain about myself. However, if you are questioning my abilities, you can refer to any of the town members that know me well, especially @Lastivity , @Plasma , @sadikyo , @MoeJunur , @Toad , @AKILLYEZ , and others. I hope you grant me this job. I enjoy more than anything helping out new members
@Brutalacerate
@Kainzo

911chandler

Legacy Supporter 4
In addition, I feel it my duty to help people once the new map comes out, becaus honestly,for people who haven't done much with the Heroes plugin (best plugin ever btw) may fnd it somewhat confusing, which I can help them with if neccessary.