• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: 10apes

10apes

Gold
  1. Minecraft IGN: 10apes
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: I'm 16 years old and live in the Eastern Timezone (United States)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I've joined in March of 2012 and was recently re-added in February.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I will be an "Excellent" guide because I love interacting with people and also love this server. I like how this server is very unique and how it gives classes and diversity to the players. Most new people do not know the commands or skills of this server resulting in frustration (I know I did). I want to help people so they can enjoy the full aspect and detailed work you have done to make this server unique. I love talking (typing) to people because I learn a lot about their personalities. I will help people get started on their adventure because when you walk in to Herocraft for your first time you are bombarded with so many facts and commands. I like to follow my role model Leftovers5 who helped me in the old map of Herocraft by recruiting me to his city (Oblivion) and also showing me commands for my class. I read the wiki numerous times so I also know the commands most new people use.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love to joke around with people (not kill them) and have fun.I hate when you enter the wild and all of a sudden you get ambush and killed by a person. I would help new Heroes by recruiting them or referring them to towns (Verstad) and also help them get settled.
[DOUBLEPOST=1365121306,1362853726][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump, I'm still interested and read that Kainzo is looking to fill up old positions with new people.