• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

||--|| Guardia ||--||

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
RE: || Guardia ||

Jobs will be updated today with description, responsibilities and quotas.

Plot restrictions will also be updated and my goal is that 1 form of purchasable plots be put up today. I know some of you already have enough coins to purchase one.

Also, be sure to rate our thread 5 stars by clicking the 5th star! :)

jason8261

Legacy Supporter 5
:D great seeing this town going so well, only had one little problem with one member, if he comes back hope he is a changed man for good. (Thats if)

Ye Bru doing a good job, we just need to get that 3000c. i got like 4Blocks of gold for you burtal when the server back on.

Edit: uhmm if you think it ok brutal, should we have a Diplomacy?, so we know who we allies with and who we and who we enemies with. up to you.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Due to the rolling blackouts in Texas, causing server downage, I'll be posting the jobs and lots of more important information tomorrow!

I figure today I'll get out of the house and chill with a buddy, go drink, and make sweet, sweet..........drinks. Ah haha.

See ya tomorrow, Guardians!

-Brutal

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Ya yes, real life weather affecting our game time. I just got back from LaGuardia not to be confused with our town :)...

current town update I am building a monumental sized building on the edge of town on the mountain side, there will be a great staircase with pillars and an epic size
structure currently ruffly based off of the building in Armethis that has the seat of zeus in it. however the final color and stlye will be different.

it is to be a grand structure. so I will be very busy cutting that mountain into steps.
PS (I will need lots of SNOW BLOCKS so if you have snow of anysort and don't need it I wil take it, I'm going to setup a box on the steps for donations of snow.)

Additionally rumors of despensors boxes in the works would be great if we were the first town to develop a simple and easy to use mall we could sell tiny lots in this mall (Bazzar) to people to use
I have a simple and functional design inmind that till takeup little relsitate and maximize profit and commerse for the town. they key to get people to come is if its east to find, navigate, and use.

if somone can find me a flat area near town that is safe I can mockup a section for brutal to approve. also my design may fit into the hollow of the wall structure and we could incorporate it into one exterior wall length, otherwise its could be double sided inside town eitherway, commerce would greatly increase out town coffers.

Airbus,
I also had plans for a art museum and library but that would be after the noble plots are marked.
I would also like to build an epic sized underground tree farm and an automated animal resource harvester like our spawn harvester.

drphil

Air
Hey Brutal;

I don't think architect should count as a real "job" - maybe it should rather be a role that you can have, additional to your normal job.

It seems strange that all the architect has to do is approve or disapprove, while the other jobs are about maintaining a certain amount of goods (which is real work).

Also, what happened to miner? I think that's a very important job, since we can get money pretty fast by mining gold; but when I think about it, maybe everyone should be a miner, since it's minecraft.

And as a final note: It doesn't seem very balanced, that a farmer has to maintain a half chest for each of 3 items, while the hunter has to maintain just one... that's considerably less work.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
drphil said:
Hey Brutal;

I don't think architect should count as a real "job" - maybe it should rather be a role that you can have, additional to your normal job.

It seems strange that all the architect has to do is approve or disapprove, while the other jobs are about maintaining a certain amount of goods (which is real work).

Also, what happened to miner? I think that's a very important job, since we can get money pretty fast by mining gold; but when I think about it, maybe everyone should be a miner, since it's minecraft.

And as a final note: It doesn't seem very balanced, that a farmer has to maintain a half chest for each of 3 items, while the hunter has to maintain just one... that's considerably less work.

I'm glad you're participating in suggestions man!

Okay so, an Architect is also a person who does the actual building of structures in the town, as well as approve stuff that non architects build outside the walls and want to move in.

I guess I should put that in the description, thanks for pointing that out. Haha.

Now, about mining. Everyone mines when they want, for how long they want, then they sell me the Gold for their personal profit, then I sell it to DHX for a town profit. So mining is what you said, for everyone.

Regarding a farmer.

I basically typed up all of the jobs in less than 10 minutes and I'm glad that you're making suggestions, it helps a lot.

So let's see.

Hunter:

Maintain a halfchest full of Leather and Pork?

How about you PM me your ideas? That would help a lot! :)

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Dr Phil,
architect is a "real" job today alone I spent 1hr and 40 minutes filling in illegal tunnels in town property and patching huge holes and adding smooth stone to areas in town where people for unknown reasons cut up. as a gatherer I could have completed my quote in half the time.

I have no problem helping out with quotas as I'm on alot right now. I've offered to assist in lumber. However I just wanted you to know I'm doing more then approving structures.

Also I just finished an epic size tree farm to aid the town under the temple. ( in process of making a copy one level below 1 space higher to maximize lumber, and then remove the current one.
I'm back on that project after spending 14 hrs building Brandons Pagota in a noble lot come check those projects out. lend your arms and pick in the temple it takes days to hollow out a mountain by myself.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Haha. Man oh man. Airbus, that tree farm is epic as hell! I won't be on too much until this weekend, I have a lot of homework as the moment. This weekend, I should be on quite a bit.

Matthew, feel free to head to the City, and make yourself at home. PM me when you're on and I'll jump in game and add you to permissions list so you can build a home.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Haha. Man oh man. Airbus, that tree farm is epic as hell! I won't be on too much until this weekend, I have a lot of homework as the moment. This weekend, I should be on quite a bit.

Matthew, feel free to head to the City, and make yourself at home. PM me when you're on and I'll jump in game and add you to permissions list so you can build a home.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
It's time for a change........

I'm resigning my position as Duke of Guardia and heading out on my own for a bit to find a new home. Not sure where, just yet. Thinking things through.

Nothing happened, change is just great sometimes! Start fresh.

I'll stick around to unlock chests and help with transferring stuff until I find a new place.

PM me on here if you need any help in town, but when Friday hits, things will be different.