• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

||--|| Guardia ||--||

applelove

Legacy Supporter 5
Am very disappointed.
Please send the 10000c collected for the kingdom back to me next time you're on. If we fail to become a kingdom, I'll ensure brandon receives his 7000c donation back.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Yah, I'm resigning. I won't have enough time to remain active enough to serve the City as much as I'd like. I have a lot of school work this semester and I really have to focus.

I go to work whenever I want, go to school/online classes according to schedule, then come home and pass out. If I have enough time, I jump online for a bit. Just wouldn't be fair to Guardia.

Not a big deal! Haha. Jason8261 is the SiC so he'll be taking over as Duke, then he can appoint a SiC, Banker and all of that great stuff.

And Apple, no reason to be disappointed. Haha. I'll probably head out into the Wilderness, build a home out there somewhere and just hang out. Probably pop in every once in a while. Oh and yes, I'll send you the 10,000 when I sign on! :)

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
Tis a sad & very dark day your news brings... you were a great Mayor and the town was just starting to bloom. you were very well versed in the key commands the mayor uses to protect and region areas as well as protecting the land. you also knew many people thru out the lands which benefited us greatly. I hope you will still speak kindly of us and think of us as your children as you wander the wastes.

As a founding father you are always welcome in Guardia and I believe I will make an effort to have Jason deed you a lot for your great effort of establishing this town.

I do say this comes as a shock as I thought we were shaping up nicley and the epic projects were starting to take a visible shape.

Airbus101

Airbus101

Legacy Supporter 7
I wont let it die however we started a new GUARDIA township thread
so please visit Guardia by clicking below.

click >HERE<

http://herocraftonline.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=840