• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Growth without lag?

I apologize, because I do not understand the Minecraft coding, and so this may not be possible.

Would it be possible to have a "growth boost" once every X hours? For example, growth is off 99% of the time, then at 2:00 am each chunk gets accelerated growth for 60 seconds. I also don't know if it would be possible to calculate 24 hours worth of growth into 60 seconds.

If this were possible, I think it would need to happen in each chunk, not just the active ones, because we want to be having the growth boost at a time not many players are on, yet we want all to be able to benefit from it.

I assume that there would be some lag at the time of the Growth Boost, but I'm hoping it wouldn't be much worse than the World Saves we have to put up with.