• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Greylist Help.

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
As a guide, we have the questions Constantly asked "where is DHX" or "How do I get to this world" Or "how do I get to spawn". Not only those, but we have some which are locked out of greyson because they have no money to go into the portals; So what I propose is that we do 3 things to help aid them.

1) ADD a DHX within Greyson. This way, There would have to be less aimless wandering done by newbies, asking where spawn in, when they are standing within it.

2) Make the cost of *GREYSON* portal essentially... free but all other portals remain the same. This is so no one complains about it. Even though based on user error, its still a greylister and we don't want them leaving because they can't get to their things and can't go through portals. Again its a user error, but I like having these guys around.

3) If #2 won't work, then restrict complete access to the whitelist world until they are whitelisted.
This way, we wont have people complaining every day in chat. It's really to help both the Guides, and the newbies. (also do request one along with this one..)