• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

great server but some of the comunity are just filth

Avoir

Obsidian
Yeah I agree, the community isn't noob friendly but some players don't really help their case when they trash talk all the pvpers or the pvp towns.

Pietro011

Legacy Supporter 9
Alright! I guess it's time for the Pietro to join in. Sofa_King...I'm pretty sure you were around when I first joined the server. When I first came in, I was constantly complaining about getting ganked...To the point of having to get off for a few hours and then coming back. Bastion was where I learned HC is filled with, you said it...filth :p .

Haven! A great new map...and a great new start. This map I was able to win me a town because the old mayor went missing and the town nearly went under....After paying off 2 missing payments and the newer tax for the town, I finally had my own town to play with...Didn't last long however....I gained many allies but soon I lost my town because people would rather complain about villians rather than joining a team to stop them...Haven is where I learned even the heroes were filth, along with the villians.

And here we are now, Aegis and Sanctuary....We have pve and pvp where the gankers can gank and peaceful players can enjoy their peace. I've learned to calm down, to not try to play hero, to troll and be trolled and possibly make a better name of myself to the admins/mods. I hope to get on the team and grow further to helping out the community and it's owners and maybe someday, the Mighty Pietro will be a mod himself :D ....Years down the road...xD.

I wonder how many of you lovelies will be ecstatic about that ;) .

Sreolla

Legacy Supporter 6
With the way items transfer between maps now, Live and level on the PvE map, and have a town there, than just hop over to the PvP map to kill people. Once you have enough souls and enough friends move over the to the PvP map full time

TekkoKagi

Stone
Just do PVE until you have some good equipment and don't enchant it or anything if you're concerned about losing it to the pros, and just go into PVP and target people weaker than you like most people do. Even though you're a noob you can still overpower other noobs with the right gear. Continue with that until you're skilled enough to fight higher-level people. That's what I've been doing and it seems to be working.