• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GoofyyGhoul

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Hey Everyone!

I'm a bit of an old head in terms of playing HeroCraft so this is more of an, I'm back and reintroducing myself scenario! My name is GoofyyGhoul, but you can call me Goofy! I started play on HC in the servers early days under the name adioshoes78! I was everything from a guide, to a proctor, to being on the balance team, and maybe a couple other positions! I'm 26 years old and work full time. Now that I'm working 12 hour shifts due to important testing at work, I have a lot more days off! I'm really looking forward to reconnecting with the HC community and hopefully helping out where I can! I'm not much of a coder (the software I work with at work is SAP EWM, which is an enterprise resource planning software) so I cant help much in terms of that but I'm hoping that I can bring something to the server with my business/people knowledge in the future! In years of gaming, I have played PUBG both on a collegiate level and a professional level as well! I've since retired from that.

I look forward to reconnecting with some old friends and making some new ones!

Last edited: