• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goodbye video!!!

DanVonTrap

Legacy Supporter 3
So i hear we are getting a new map on the 6th so i would like to do an archive video of who ever wants there town filmed all i need from the mayors or who ever is in charge of that town is a PM with the name of the town any additional info you want to share with me for the video, and how to get to you wether it be co ords or a portal not sure how it is all done now on herocraft.

Disclaimer: I AM PART OF NO TOWN, SO NONE OF THIS IS TO SPY OR TO DISRUPT YOUR TOWNS. THANKYOU.

P.s I will be starting with spawn tonight and closing date for request will be 5th January at Midnight (GMT)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
The map will be archieved, so we can just go back with our flyhacks (creative mode flying) and film it. I am guessing the map will be available through the Nexus next map.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Any chance getting on Kainzo so i can get some footage before the reset?

Yeah in addition, some areas UNDERGROUND the towns (many towns now have an under city) might not be accessible in the museum map (redstone has to be placed ect ect). :p

Apherdite

Queen Bee
I like this idea. I mean because even though the map will be archived, people may not spend tons of time poking around - especially new players.

Jarien84

Legacy Supporter 6
I hear they might be socket 2011 but never heard of that LOL...hopefully it will support both 1156 and 1366.