• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Good Coord's Mod?

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey! so i did everything as @DEMOCALIBER said to on his thread for installing macro's optifine and rei's, however macro's and optifine installed fine, i did everything right for rei's and had 0 problems but it just didn't work.

So i'm trying to find a good mod that gives coords, instead of having to f3 everytime i need them (always xD)

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Rei's is the best legal one I'm aware of. Did you remember to delete the Meta-Inf?...and are you playing on a Windows machine?

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
If you have macro working you could always set a key bind for /getpos
At least as a temp fix
forgot about that! thanks!

Rei's is the best legal one I'm aware of. Did you remember to delete the Meta-Inf?...and are you playing on a Windows machine?
Im playing on an hp pavilion g6 with windows 7 ultimate, i dont have a minecraft.jar i got a .minecraft and i dont have a meta-inf either D:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Ok. inside your .minecraft should be a versions folder. Inside that you want the folder that says Litloader 1.7.2 (Or whatever version of MC you're running) it is inside of that .jar file that you want to delete the Meta-INF

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok. inside your .minecraft should be a versions folder. Inside that you want the folder that says Litloader 1.7.2 (Or whatever version of MC you're running) it is inside of that .jar file that you want to delete the Meta-INF
Nope, no meta-inf in there D:

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Inside the .jar file? Not the folder.
If there's no meta inf and you followed DEMO's thing there should be no issues. I followed it and im running fine.

*edit: Did you chain LiteLoader to forge by mistake? if so that is probably the reason

DEMOCALIBER

Legacy Supporter 6
Yeah don't use Forge AT ALL. Also, for following my thread, make sure you're using Winrar. That will allow you to see inside the verison jar to see if there is a META-Inf (which there likely should be after dragging and dropping in the files for Rei's)...and subsequently delete it.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah don't use Forge AT ALL. Also, for following my thread, make sure you're using Winrar. That will allow you to see inside the verison jar to see if there is a META-Inf (which there likely should be after dragging and dropping in the files for Rei's)...and subsequently delete it.
i do have forge, how can i basically wipe my .minecraft and start all over?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I know, but there's an option to chain liteloader to forge and if you use that without forge it breaks and you things wont load