• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Good-bye.

BigguthDickuth

Soulsand
Since spoutcraft is required and I just got back from vacation and all this new shit hits me, I'm taking a break from HeroCraft. I give ownership of my shit to Sigpit to care for whilst I am gone, including the spawn-plot I own. I will occasionally check in so it is not deleted.

pagrus

Dirt
Spoutcraft will only be required for now until the Minecraft DNS servers are back. This is NOT a Herocraft problem its Mojang. Hopefully Herocraft will be back to the regular client(s) soon but at the moment we are all lucky to even play on the server. If its not Spoutcraft thats making you want to stop playing then so be it. I respect your decision I just want to inform you that Spoutcraft is only temporary, and if thats your reason for quiting then don't!

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
http://get.spout.org.
It takes about 5-10 min depending on how fast internet you got.
I would not conceder spout as a reason to leave, but if it is anything else do I respect that and understand that not everyone think HC is entertaining all the time...