• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Goblinertje's application

In-game name: Goblinertje
Location & Age: Belgium (europe), 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i'm an honest guy and when i started out in mc i did some griefing and stealing . though i have changed and played on a small server and helped starting ppl out with some gear . i cannot lie about my past . i hope this won't be a problem to be accepted
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I read the rule's and accept them . i'm a young (kuch kuch) gamer i like to chat and to game ofcourse .... I love mc because of the authentic feeling it has and i like nice servers who care for there ppl ... so this server is perfect :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was cheking the forums when i came along an advertation of some sort ( excuse my lack of words) and somthing in me sayd :" dude you gotta chek it out" so i did and now im here .
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have i did it when i registrated
Additional Info: not mucth to say here except that i am who i am and i love mc and hope to notch creater of all that is and has to come that you will accept me .
Special key :HCG11

Thank you for reading my threat :)
ps: i hope i didn't misspel somthing :)

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
In-game name: Goblinertje
Location & Age: Belgium (europe), 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): i'm an honest guy and when i started out in mc i did some griefing and stealing . though i have changed and played on a small server and helped starting ppl out with some gear . i cannot lie about my past . i hope this won't be a problem to be accepted
Referral(s): none
Reason you should be accepted: I read the rule's and accept them . i'm a young (kuch kuch) gamer i like to chat and to game ofcourse .... I love mc because of the authentic feeling it has and i like nice servers who care for there ppl ... so this server is perfect :)
How did you hear about Herocraft?: i was cheking the forums when i came along an advertation of some sort ( excuse my lack of words) and somthing in me sayd :" dude you gotta chek it out" so i did and now im here .
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i have i did it when i registrated
Additional Info: not mucth to say here except that i am who i am and i love mc and hope to notch creater of all that is and has to come that you will accept me .

Thank you for reading my threat :)
ps: i hope i didn't misspel somthing :)
Reviewing.[DOUBLEPOST=1355856378,1355856251][/DOUBLEPOST]Your special key is incorrect. Please fix it so I can continue reviewing.

NamelessFreak

Legacy Supporter 5
I am going to let you on the server as these bans occurred a long time ago.
But be sure to read through our rules once more. You will get caught if you try to do something.
Check you PM.