• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

gobby435 whitelist application

gobby435

Stone
  1. In-game name: gobby435
  2. Location & Age: Utah. 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): Naoticon
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I have read the rules about herocraft on wiki and I have accepted the terms and rules. I have always been so interested and amazed at the workings which Notch has given us. Now, Herocraft has come along and we can play with other people on the same server! I love to play roleplaying games and some people are amazed at how fast I progress. I would love to be apart of Herocraft and enjoy the new updates that my friends have told me so much about.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends have told me a lot, and I have researched a lot about Herocraft online.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
  8. Additional Info: I am so excited for the new updates (if I am accepted). I LOVE HEROCRAFT/MINECRAFT. Kainzo, Apherdite, and the Herocraft Dev team, I just wanna say, you guys did a fantastic job!
A week! Happy birthday me :)

please let me in itll be our secret i mean 5 days really i lik donuts

hey on my profile i hav my bros b day so yah he said to do tht :confused: uh im 13 lol

i already did its frikin awesome:cool:

plz

hey y do i hav to b 12

can my big bro do this hes 15!

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
You seem like an awesome player, and your app is FAR better than a lot of other peoples, but due to our terms of service, we cannot have players under the age of 13 play on our server.

How long until you are 13?

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Happy birthday indeed :) come back in a week and say you're 13 and this'll be our present to you! And if you contact me in game... I'll give you a cake haha

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm asking the higher ups about it ;) Patience my friend. Take soem time to review the wiki, learn about the classes, the rules. Check out some forum posts, look at some towns even!

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
The DAY you turn 13, it' s for legal reasons. I know it's tough waiting but just be patient okay? Plan on what you wanna build!

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Happy Birthday Gobby! Welcome to herocraft! Check your pm for more info! If you have any questions get at me in game! Can't wait to see you!