• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

globjako2's New Herald Application (Plus the state of the server)

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: 14 years old

2. Position applying for: Herald

3. How long have you been on Herocraft?:I have been playing for a couple of months now.

4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): US EST

5. What are your areas of expertise?: Youtube. youtube.com/globjakomc A channel with almost as many subscribers as the main HeroCraft channel. This can potentially bring a new set of people to the server. I also have the ability of "word of mouth". I feel that this skill is VERY important due to the current situation that HeroCraft is experiencing.

6. Please select one team to apply for: The video team.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? I can bring people back to HeroCraft. Many people have been leaving, there's no hiding that. Heralds are important at this time and I feel that I can be of great help.

8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: My older application was made because I wanted to apply my skills somewhere. I think that this time I actually want to help the server. The state of HeroCraft is in danger. The Heralds need an experienced and skilled player to be on. I feel that I will be a great asset.
A problem that you might see on my channel is the scarcity of HeroCraft videos. I will get on that immediately and try to produce much more content.

Thanks for reading! I hope that this application will be strongly considered. I know that I have the backup of my town-mates and allies and they believe that I can do this.[DOUBLEPOST=1365347846,1365204852][/DOUBLEPOST]Dielan9999 ^_^

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
globjako2

People have been coming and going from this server ever since it's creation. I do not think Herocraft is in any sort of "danger". I can't even count how many people I've met on this server that no longer play. Usually I lose one friend or foe and gain two more.

I've already seen your work from your previous application and I'd like to see you create more videos. Alator denied your application before due to your age. It's up to him weather or not you can join my team. Although if you are accepted, I would gladly welcome you. I want the primary HC youtube page to roll out as much new quality content as possible to draw in subscriptions and give my social media guys something to promote with. I think you could help make those videos.

It's all up to Alator.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just to point out, in the past 13 years old was the min. age for Herald..

In either case - I agree with Dielan in his entirety. There's an eb and flow to everything. RPG servers feel this more than any others due to the leveling experience.