• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Gillie Suit

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Since the 1.8 server update the ranger has gone for OP to almost UP and being a support class.
So before the 1.8 update I thought of the skill gillie suit.

So here's my idea.

50 mana
Consume 5 wheat
User becomes invisible like smoke and becomes visible if the player moves or hits another player
Does not announce the player used it
CD ?
(maybe 30 sec but it must have a CD)

Additional thought
maybe when using it the player could do double damage but at the same time could recieve double damage

Please give me feedback

mrfreaker

ICE ICE ICE!
i dont think that a gillie suit should make you invisible, but how about it transforms the user into a stack of blocks

thats 2 blocks high, and hides their name when not moving, and for which ever gillie suit you

want, you just add a sand, dirt, or leaf block in with the 5 wheat, but nothing like stone,

because you cant make a gillie out of that

consume for leaf block gillie:
5 weat
1 leaf block of your choice

Angusward

Gold
It would be pretty neat as an ambush tactic if it was possible. You could make the disguise drop as soon as you start pulling back the bowstring, so the ranger has to get the timing right while his target's back is turned. I'd like to see a group of rangers just kind of materialize out of nowhere on one of the roads or something.

G4M3R_117

TNT
Lol would be amazing but I think maybe it should also release dust particals? Just so that if your standing right next to an ghillie ranger you can realise it!

Huffatron

Legacy Supporter 4
ya a fully charged shot is like 24 hit points thats 4 times the damage i can do with one shot.

Hydroking77

Legacy Supporter 7
Rangers do 15 damage with an arrow and i guess they are not UP but they were lowered in power a bit.
I dont like the leave block idea becuase only crafter can get them and I dont like the two block idea it would be kinda obvious to a good eye.