• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

GiiMBUs unban appeal

DBking77

Dirt
IGN:GiiMBU
Banned by:i dont know
Time of ban:dont know couple days ago i think
Reason for ban:town theifed
Your story:i admit i did town thief and i have learned my lesson about it i promise i will never steal fro ma town agien plz un ban me plz

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
this is a timed suspension not a permenant ban. If you were to actually log into your forum account you would have seen the PM you were sent about the ban.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:GiiMBU
Banned by:i dont know
Time of ban:dont know couple days ago i think
Reason for ban:town theifed
Your story:i admit i did town thief and i have learned my lesson about it i promise i will never steal fro ma town agien plz un ban me plz

If you had checked your messages you would have seen I sent you something about this ban. It was sent Tuesday June 18th, 2013 at 7:00 pm PDT.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
If you had checked your messages you would have seen I sent you something about this ban. It was sent Tuesday June 18th, 2013 at 7:00 pm PDT.

Would help if you logged into the correct forum account too.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
how can i give u my old email i forgot it

Sorry but 90% of people that say that mean they forgot the password to their email and can't get into it.

Also use this as a lesson as to why you should keep an email account that you use on a regular basis.