• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Getting kicked randomly at (Haven Portal)

I was just killing mob standing on a block and then got kicked for flying (and related) which doesn't make sense because all I did is kill mob while standing on a wooden block.

Help will be appreciate to fix this bug and it will make hero-craft a fun and good jolly server.
-tateve22 :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Uh... I dont know. That trigger ( AKA Kick ) is usualy activated when a Player is in the air too long ( Mostly Falsely triggered by a boat or wierd jumping or teleportation ) so Idk why it kicked you... Sorry XD

Wow well probably I'm lagging so I keep look like weird jump or related while standing on a block and my solution is someone should destroy the block where I'm standing at or not idk I'm not very sure.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I was just killing mob standing on a block and then got kicked for flying (and related) which doesn't make sense because all I did is kill mob while standing on a wooden block.

Help will be appreciate to fix this bug and it will make hero-craft a fun and good jolly server.
-tateve22 :D
This has to do with nocheat - I'll forward this to NocheatPlus ...

We need people to start sending them issues/reports too (google > nocheatplus and post on the comments what happened)

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
This has to do with nocheat - I'll forward this to NocheatPlus ...

We need people to start sending them issues/reports too (google > nocheatplus and post on the comments what happened)
Yeah i got kicked too when i was sprinting + jumping and i lagged, then i was kicked.