• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Getting crate price trice

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
Im not sure if this is a bug, awful luck or a rigged part of the crate system :D

So, I was opening up some crates hoping to get some cool prizes, but instead I got the crate_pfleur prefix which I already had gotten two times AGAIN, I got kind of salty but I kept optimistic. Out of the two other crates I got the only pet I have (zombiepigman)
TWICE. like what the fuck? is it even possible to just get prizes you already have another 2 times? all I wanted was the crate_pfleur as a suffix :mad: not 3 times the prefix -.-

I made screens of part of the event, just in case

I cri everitiem

Attachments

• 2015-08-13_14.14.30.png
    2015-08-13_14.14.30.png
    196.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 2015-08-13_14.15.40.png
    2015-08-13_14.15.40.png
    186.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Junarcel

Legacy Supporter 3
K dun worry about the thread anymore! Various ppl told me it was just my luck. thnx

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Im not sure if this is a bug, awful luck or a rigged part of the crate system :D

So, I was opening up some crates hoping to get some cool prizes, but instead I got the crate_pfleur prefix which I already had gotten two times AGAIN, I got kind of salty but I kept optimistic. Out of the two other crates I got the only pet I have (zombiepigman)
TWICE. like what the fuck? is it even possible to just get prizes you already have another 2 times? all I wanted was the crate_pfleur as a suffix :mad: not 3 times the prefix -.-

I made screens of part of the event, just in case

I cri everitiem
Better luck next time :(