• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

How To Get an edge in Herocraft with Rei's Minimap and Optifine

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Hello new heroes!

The new graylist system and new map have given us the opportunity to meet many new players on our fine server. I have composed a video describing how to install Optifine and Rei's Minimap mods. These mods are approved for our server and YOU are at a DISADVANTAGE by not using them! On this server it's dunk, or get dunked.

Like my video and subscribe if you would like to see more from me :)

Davros_

Web Developer
Legacy Supporter 9
Nice guide. Just a suggestion - for very inadvanced players, you might go a bit fast, and the RAR method is a bit complicated. A super easy and quick way to install mods is with Magic Launcher - you just select the Zip files and it does the rest, even notifying you of mod conflicts/etc.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Nice guide. Just a suggestion - for very inadvanced players, you might go a bit fast, and the RAR method is a bit complicated. A super easy and quick way to install mods is with Magic Launcher - you just select the Zip files and it does the rest, even notifying you of mod conflicts/etc.

Well downloading more apps might come off as more complicated than copy pasting. That's all archives are, is special folders anyway.

Besides, they can just watch the video more than once and pause it for pacing :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I've used Magic Launcher, but it had some errors with improved chat.