• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Geomancers (I am one)

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Ok guys, this is coming from a mastered geo, I believe deepfreeze is a stupidly op skill and when combined with fireballs and icebolts geos can nearly deal an insta 40-60 damage, then repeat in another 10 secs, deepfreeze needs to have it's range reduced and cooldown increased, the initial damage shouldn't exist and the shatter damage should be reduced to 8, I believe this would help to balance geomancers.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
I think they should do a lot of damage, but the fact that they have 2 damaging slows (counting icy aura) and a root doesn't seem right. So don't nerf their damage but make larger cool downs and maybe shorten the slow of ice bolt.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
Pory is on the right track. Alternatively, if the range were reduced by 50% down to 7 blocks and the initial 5 damage taken off, Deep freeze would become more balanced. The current issue lies in the instant 35 damage it can inflict, along with an icebolt that rapidly ensues adding up to 50 damage within 3 skills. This allows many classes to be killed in two rounds, and every other class in three rounds of these skills.

spartanman118

Legacy Supporter 3
Pory is on the right track. Alternatively, if the range were reduced by 50% down to 7 blocks and the initial 5 damage taken off, Deep freeze would become more balanced. The current issue lies in the instant 35 damage it can inflict, along with an icebolt that rapidly ensues adding up to 50 damage within 3 skills. This allows many classes to be killed in two rounds, and every other class in three rounds of these skills.
I don't think it would be as big of a problem since they are supposed to do high damage, when they don't have any utility skills, but the fact that they have 2 slows and a root while doing so much damage is the problem. So what if they take you down 5 hearts with in 3 seconds. You need to be able to catch them before their cool downs are up, but you can't because of their slows/root. If we can nerf icebolt and their health I think they'd be ok.

ADaringEnchilada

Legacy Supporter 4
While I agree, I'm not sure what the geomancer is supposed to be class wise. I know lore-wise it's supposed to be the rainbow mage- attacking with fire, ice, and lightning alike. Class-wise, the wizard is similar in DPS with the root, bolt, fireball combo, but wizards also have extremely low hp, replenish and consume.

ezmac

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh I hope this plays out well. I am tired of getting my ass handed to me :mad: