• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

General Question

Alphesie

Legacy Supporter 6
I have a question about pristeging. I am a healer, level 17 and I want to reset to rogue but i dont want to lose my levels. If i get to level 30 pristege and then become a rogue will i have to restart from the very beginning or will i be able to choose a rogue specialization right away. If i can please give me detailed instructions on how to do it so i dont mess up. I have checked the forums and the wiki for info on this but couldnt find anything. Please reply and thanks!

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
First of all, there is no such thing as "pristeging" in Herocraft.

Here are your options:
Option A) Finish mastering Healer to level 30, then respec to Rogue. You would then have to get rogue to level 30 before you could choose a rogue specialization. You keep your 30 Healer levels though, so you can switch to a healer spec at any time.

Option B) Change to Rogue right now. You lose your 17 Healer levels and become a level 1 Rogue.

agentjwall

Godly
Pretty much what final said ^

To save yourself from future embarrassment the correct terminology is a 'specialization' or commonly abbreviated to 'spec' (pronounced like "speck"). So instead of "pristeging" you would call it specing.

Hope that makes sense!

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Don't give him shit about his terminology. We want to be friendly helpers, not douchebags.

Secondly, to help answer your questions:

Coin values are out of date, but the process is the same:
Classfowchart.jpg

Skip to Step 3:

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
Alator I loved your response to this, in almost every aspect, haha.

I love the calling others out on douchebaggery, and of course the clear answer with diagram included!

And then you throw in the video for pretty much the most perfect post ever!

I love it, hahahaa :)