• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [General] - More Titles for Sale!!!

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I had several ideas and I forgot them when I was reading through the other ideas... T.T

What about:
[Foolish]
[Deadly]
[Malicious]
[Vigilant]

[Epic]
[Wuss]
[Monster]
[B-yatch]

[KITTY!]

Some may hate my for this, but I believe we should release a "Bronie" batch which would have "Bronie" in the colors of all of the Ponies. I personally am not fond of MLP, but I think this package will be a "MUST HAVE" for those hardcore bros out there:
[Bronie] (Rainbowdash)
[Bronie] (Pinkie Pie)
[Bronie] (Flutter Shy)
[Bronie] (Apple Jack)
[Bronie] (Twilight Sparkle)
[Bronie] (Rarity)

Kainzo

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I would pay good money for [Secretly we are gay] HolyRane..... Not even lying. I'd throw down 10-20$ for that. (assuming its donation based) If it were in game coin based, I'd spend thousands of coins :eek:

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
As NamelessFreak said (I think it was him), most titles should be achievable. Like a good start would be the ability to achieve the title: [Questmaster] from completing all of the quests.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I had several ideas and I forgot them when I was reading through the other ideas... T.T

What about:
[Foolish]
[Deadly]
[Malicious]
[Vigilant]
[Epic]
[Wuss]
[Monster]
[B-yatch]

[KITTY!]

Some may hate my for this, but I believe we should release a "Bronie" batch which would have "Bronie" in the colors of all of the Ponies. I personally am not fond of MLP, but I think this package will be a "MUST HAVE" for those hardcore bros out there:
[Bronie] (Rainbowdash)
[Bronie] (Pinkie Pie)
[Bronie] (Flutter Shy)
[Bronie] (Apple Jack)
[Bronie] (Rarity)

Kainzo
Meh not really, the colors avaiable for titles don't really represent the Mane 6's colors. Also, Kainzo is so very little fond of us bros that he censored broster (Bro-ny) to Broster

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
[Bronie] (Rainbowdash)
[Bronie] (Pinkie Pie)
[Bronie] (Flutter Shy)
[Bronie] (Apple Jack)
[Bronie] (Rarity)

Kainzo

I doubt Kainzo would do this as he hates MLP. Personally I would hate seeing this crap.

The other ones you posted are decent

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
wtb [Agent] title in the next batch. I know you already made it...my money is ready for it's release. :cool:

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Just a thought. I figured it'd be funny and would rake in the donation mullah from those with the pony fetishes.

What about a Holiday pack? Could have [Elf] [Worker] [Naughty] [Nice] [Frosty] [Angel] [FruitSalad] [NotBebehJezus] [CandyCane] [Noel] [Mistletoe] [Caroler] [Holy] [Ornament] etc...

I'd love to rock out the naughty/nice titles :3

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
Just a thought. I figured it'd be funny and would rake in the donation mullah from those with the pony fetishes.

What about a Holiday pack? Could have [Elf] [Worker] [Naughty] [Nice] [Frosty] [Angel] [FruitSalad] [NotBebehJezus] [CandyCane] [Noel] [Mistletoe] [Caroler] [Holy] [Ornament] etc...

I'd love to rock out the naughty/nice titles :3
I'm telling you, offer [Secretly we are gay] it will be a huge success.